Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the craziest thing which could happen at the Amex on Thursday night?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
But not before he's been paraded on the pitch beforehand, endorsing these revolutionary Gilmore support shorts with their specially designed penis pocket and ball bag (look closely, if you can bear to):

zaha-shorts-650x530.png
'what has been seen cannot be unseen'. Thanks Edna, I'd just run out of brain bleach too.

Anyway, my guess is CMS will start :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Brighton are playing derby county for place at Wembley and the premier league in this incredible packed 21st century stadium in Brighton, as someone next to me says

“Kerry Mayo” “Kerry Mayo”.

What about him I think, how does Kerry Mayo fit into this and where is he, was he dropped by the club?

When suddenly I start coming to, surrounded by St Johns Ambulance,

What happened I asked, where am I?

“Kerry Mayo” that Kerry Mayo Skyed one from 10 yards was the reply and you took it square in the face, but its all good, while you were out, we held on for the 2-2 draw with Chester. Do you need a lift to Gillingham station?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
gus and Ashley barnes turn up, proclaim that the rumours about their sexual relationship were true and they then commence to perform awkward sexual acts on the centre circle whilst gullys girls come back and make a mosaic of a seagull pooing on billy paynter. I must note that the game has been stopped for this and the derby players have painted themselves orange and dug holes in order to fullfill their dream of being carrots. on the other half of the pitch are the brighton players who have stripped, covered themselves in Vaseline and are proceding in slithering over to the derby carrots in order to much on them.

that would be pretty crazy

That has made me cry with laughter :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Half way through the first half ERNEST skydives onto the pitch with Gus sitting on his shoulders. Gus dismounts, drops his shorts and proceeds to defecate on the exact spot that Zaha scored his second goal from. He then runs towards the South West corner and gyrates lovingly around the corner flag.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
The craziest thing? Rightyo...

Feeling flush with success after their recovery at Liverpool, Palace turn up for the home leg, declaring that they'll take on a 22 man team formed of the Derby and Brighton teams combined. Obviously the fans aren't having any of this, and shouting turns to a pitch incursion as Brighton fans try and force Palace away from our beloved stadium. The police are unable to control the Brighton fans, and as things start to turn really nasty, suddenly the ground rumbles, and The Mole from Thunderbirds suddenly emerges from the centre spot.

Fans, obviously, scatter as the no longer fictional vehicle rises from the earth, but rejoice as the doors open it discourage the Cup Final Money. Obviously it looks like the match is about to be rescheduled as there's a gaping big hole in the middle of the pitch. However, in seems reminiscent of a Sunday League game on a highly dodgy pitch, Oscar and McClaren get together and agree to play on anyway, with any ball falling into the hole being declared a drop ball on the halfway line.

Elated, and a little confused, the crowd, now returned to the stands from their earlier pitch invasion, turn the Amex into a rolling, boiling of cauldron of noise, keeping it up even though some superb defending and keeping from Derby stops Brighton from finding the back of the net. As the half time whistle blows another rumble can be heard, but this time it turns to an ear shattering roar, the ground shakes, and the Amex is on the verge of collapse.

What's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster? Having emerged from the Marina, Godzilla is rapidly bearing down on the Amex, before, out of nowhere, Superman flies in to do battle with the atomic fire wielding beast, at the very least buying time for the stadium to be evacuated and the match abandoned.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton score? and maybe play well

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Half way through the first half ERNEST skydives onto the pitch with Gus sitting on his shoulders. Gus dismounts, drops his shorts and proceeds to defecate on the exact spot that Zaha scored his second goal from. He then runs towards the South West corner and gyrates lovingly around the corner flag.

I ACTUALLY dreamt that HAPPENING the other night

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
With backs against the wall, clinging to a slender lead, Lopez tracks back like a man possessed and saves the day with a number of crucial, full-bloodied tackles.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Orlandi scores first, and we win 3-0

I will then proceed to get incredibly pissed as my 200-1 cheeky bet will have come in :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here