Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Astonishing new talent. :love:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Marvellous Prog scenes...

Not bad. But the guitar slash at 4.50 and other aspects of rawness and yoof in the original are missing here.

Who is the singer? Smells a bit like fish. Sounds. I meant sounds. Fish is bald. Syrup of fish?

I suspect we agreed previously we saw Genesis do this at the Dome in, what, 73? The tickets cost 70p. My first ever gig. What a time to be 14 and still served a vodka and lime at the bar. Long hair and a Russian army great coat hid a multitude of lack of sin.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Not bad. But the guitar slash at 4.50 and other aspects of rawness and yoof in the original are missing here.

Who is the singer? Smells a bit like fish. Sounds. I meant sounds. Fish is bald. Syrup of fish?

I suspect we agreed previously we saw Genesis do this at the Dome in, what, 73? The tickets cost 70p. My first ever gig. What a time to be 14 and still served a vodka and lime at the bar. Long hair and a Russian army great coat hid a multitude of lack of sin.
The singer is Nad Sylvan

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
There's a new ep from one my fave groups - the incredible Budos Band. They've left Daptone, and it's the first release on the new label started by a couple of the band members. Every track is a burner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here