Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
This is just a test that I have finally got to grips with posting videos, if it's classed as a second daily post by Mr Earle then I will accept my punishment like the big girl I am.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is just a test that I have finally got to grips with posting videos, if it's classed as a second daily post by Mr Earle then I will accept my punishment like the big girl I am.

I think a little latitude is appropriate with the new site. I've posted a new thread with poll which I'm proud of, but haven't got the hang of reading quotes on my post yet.🤨

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

A rediscovered song with Freddie on vocals - so cool to hear his voice on something new.

Must admit, I love this arrangement and song. I know we should stick to just posting songs, but I haven't heard anything to post today!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just posted this on another thread.....but, yes, oh my :love:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Oh me oh my oh
Look at Miss Ohio
She's a-running around with her rag top down
She says I wanna do right but not right now!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Going early with another by Artonoise. My son tells me he is Spanish.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
1974 ,the year I got married and Queen produced this great single from their classic album Sheer Heart Attack, very appropriate for me at the moment.
:smile:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
1974 ,the year I got married and Queen produced this great single from their classic album Sheer Heart Attack, very appropriate for me at the moment.
:smile:

Ok. I'm going to be a bit self indulgent today. There's obviously a bit of a buzz about Queen again with The Miracle box set and six unheard/fresh recordings on their way. Like you, 1974 was a special year when I met the future Mrs Earle and we started going out to a soundtrack of Sheer Heart Attack. Killer Queen was released October 1974 and we started going out on 22nd November. It was all intertwined. They were my favourite band and she became and is my favourite and only wife.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here