[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Didn't have a clue what to post today, but as they say "Seek and ye shall find" (probably got that quote wrong), so I sought and I found, and boy what a find. Always liked Rick Wakeman, not so much in Yes, but I loved his solo projects and was lucky enough to see him at The Royal Albert Hall a few years back. Rick is not only probably one of our finest key board players but he is a great raconteur going back over his career and is very funny and an all round bloody nice bloke. That night he told the story of how he came to collaborate with Bowie on Life on Mars and in this clip he speaks a bit about it and then plays a beautiful version as a tribute to Bowie who had just died.
Enough of my ramblings, enjoy.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Didn't have a clue what to post today, but as they say "Seek and ye shall find" (probably got that quote wrong), so I sought and I found, and boy what a find. Always liked Rick Wakeman, not so much in Yes, but I loved his solo projects and was lucky enough to see him at The Royal Albert Hall a few years back. Rick is not only probably one of our finest key board players but he is a great raconteur going back over his career and is very funny and an all round bloody nice bloke. That night he told the story of how he came to collaborate with Bowie on Life on Mars and in this clip he speaks a bit about it and then plays a beautiful version as a tribute to Bowie who had just died.
Enough of my ramblings, enjoy.

Enjoyed Rick at the Dome back in the day when he toured The Six Wives of Henry 8th. Extraordinary talent.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports