Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Did he walk off stage and leave?
Not sure if he went off early - didn't look in the mood for an encore though. This doesn't appear to be the Judas, I don't believe you, you're a liar, play it fvcking loud incident - as that was at Manchester Free Trade Hall on the same tour. I think the "Highway 61" album is his best work as it goes.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I missed yesterday so please take this as yesterday’s rather than today, which I have recently posted :smile:

NY a died in the wool protest singer still as good as he ever was. This song is so topical and true

https://youtu.be/c0cOUDwKl9k

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Once again I may well have posted this much earlier in the thread, there are days at the moment when I can't even remember my name, so song titles don't stand a chance! Sad Cafe were another under-appreciated band, I know there is a very 'Stones' like sound to this track, apparently Angus Young (AC/DC) heard it for the first time and thought it was the best song the Stones had ever made! The lead singer Paul Young left Sad Cafe and joined Mike and The Mechanics before sadly dying in 2000.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here