Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Especially with reference to my 'Bit of a scare' thread I posted today. (I suppose it should have been The Air That I Breath by the Hollies) :lolol:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Especially with reference to my 'Bit of a scare' thread I posted today. (I suppose it should have been The Air That I Breath by the Hollies) :lolol:

Just read your thread and immediately ran over to this one to see when you last posted. You didn't disappoint. Keep posting and keep listening. Get well soon.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Couldn't help noticing the young lady's attributes just over Edwin's left shoulder

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I’ve been watching the Stones series on BBC - I hadn’t previously been aware of Ronnie Wood’s links to the beforehand but now know there were regular sessions at Wood’s house in Richmond with Faces, Stones, Macca, Bowie etc - the Faces were a great party band(Wood’s words)and this is one of the very, very best!

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Couldn't help noticing the young lady's attributes just over Edwin's left shoulder
*:

No there was nothing further from my mind than admiring that attractive young ladies assets, no way jose', I was far more interested in the musicality of this particular version, breasts you say, I hardly even noticed them, not a bit, nothing.

:lolol: :love: :lolol: :love:

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
This track to me is like comfort food, it never fails to lift me, especially when Nick Mason loses one of his drumsticks flying through the air (4.44) and picks up a new one and carries on without missing a beat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here