Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Bit of a soft spot for Los Lobos. Also like a good covers album. This track might well lead to a pre-order and maybe meet with the approval of Surf's Up at the same time. Quite a faithful rendition.

Only just seen this but as you say, a faithful rendition of an excellent late BW and Van Dyke Parks song. It's sent me scurrying back to one of my Beach Boy's playlists and I don't know why but Denis Wilson came into focus and hence my selection for today - see below.....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Real blast from the past, for those who remember him, Andrew Gold was the guitarist in the band

https://youtu.be/K-u98Q4Xt2I

Superb song Icy, and mentioning Andrew Gold made me want to post his great song 'Lonely Boy' and I fully intended to, but seeing the lovely Linda Ronstadt led me to this. It's one of those songs which I really shouldn't like, but I suppose if you get Linda and James Ingram singing so beautifully together in a Steven Spielberg production it was always going to be a bit special.
So I make no apologies for posting this, I love it, soppy sentimentalist that I am!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here