Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just watching a re-run of Great British Photography Challenge and was triggered by a tiny wee sample of one of my favourite obscure Brazilian girl band tracks of yesteryear - "Let's Make Love and Listen to Death from Above" by CSS. Absolutely no idea where I heard it first time around. But it was love at first sight and sound :love:

Last edited:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Sometimes you discover an artist and you genuinely can’t understand why they’re not 10 times bigger than they currently are. BERWYN is one of those artists. He’s a multi-instrumentalist rapper & singer from Trinidad & Tobago who moved to the U.K. at 9. His life story sounds horrendous, came out of school with good grades but unable to attend Uni due to problems with the home office. With his dad in another country and his mom in a detention centre facing deportation he slept in his car, doing what he had to do just to survive. As well as rapping about his life he’s also incredibly open about his emotions and mental health.

This live performance from Jools Holland is a great diving point but I would also highly recommend

- Trap Phone featuring my favourite line “ And if they have a funeral for you I probably won't even go
I don't cry in front of people, I only cry on my own”

- I’d Rather Die Than Be Deported

- Vinyl

- 012 Freestyle

If there’s any justice in the world he’ll be MASSIVE soon.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is from Chrissie Hynde’s recently released album of Dylan covers called Standing In The Doorway. If I you are a Dylan fan it’s worth a listen, not often I’ve heard cover versions where I’ve thought “that is good!” Pretty well every track is.

https://youtu.be/wBUhaj76B_U

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here