Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
What's with all this multiple posting malarkey? Just pushes other's favourites out of sight and attention. You can only hear one best song a day.....

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Yes folks, been down another rabbit hole today. Planning to upload Led Zep tracks on to my Cocktail Hi-Fi player and faced the coundrum of which versions to use from either Remasters or The Mothership. I don't have CDs of any of the original albums, only vinyl. This led me to discover that some CD versions of In My Time of Dying have the cough at the end. Which is better, which to upload? Turns out neither album has the track anyway:facepalm: But you must want to hear the track again now, not least to hear the cough at the end:)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes folks, been down another rabbit hole today. Planning to upload Led Zep tracks on to my Cocktail Hi-Fi player and faced the coundrum of which versions to use from either Remasters or The Mothership. I don't have CDs of any of the original albums, only vinyl. This led me to discover that some CD versions of In My Time of Dying have the cough at the end. Which is better, which to upload? Turns out neither album has the track anyway:facepalm: But you must want to hear the track again now, not least to hear the cough at the end:)

Prefer the 2015 remaster (with cough)

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
This is my irresistable contribution to a great day. A big match coming up and the matchless Dave Edmunds:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here