Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats happened to LuaLua

Walker_this_way

Oct 18, 2011
Does anyone know why LuaLua hasn't been playing? he's quality and now he's not even on the subs bench. We could really use his pace at the moment. Anyone got any answers for me? :L

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
İbrahim Tatlıses;4485964 said:
I've said it before, and people on here have disagreed with me but - I think LuaLua was a signing made by Gus for the fans, and does not have the possession based qualities that Gus goes for and so is not part of our future.

I dont believe he is not part of our future but he is a bit of a luxury. Exciting yes and effective at the right moment but tends to lose posssesion when in the middle of the park and this can lead to dire concequences. Sorry but i think Barnes falls into this catotagory as well. I would always pick Noone before Lua Lua because of his work rate. Hope Kaz proves me wrong though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LuaLua hasn't fully made the transition from League 1 to Championship standards. He was far too pacy up against mediocre defenders in L1 but struggles against defenders who have Premier League experience who know how to deal with him.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
He cant control the ball and cant cross, pretty bad that for a winger!

He was good last season but I think he has been found out this season and it has knocked his confidence, needs a run of games, certainly in the FA Cup.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
İbrahim Tatlıses;4485964 said:
I've said it before, and people on here have disagreed with me but - I think LuaLua was a signing made by Gus for the fans
It's hardly surprising people disagreed with you is it. What kind of useless manager would sign someone they didn't want, just to keep us happy. Money doesn't grow on trees, and KLL needs paying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here