Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
sqaud rotations i hope,be very upset if something was amiss

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Rested Weds. Tonight we played a more traditional 4-4-2 & went for Navs & Vincelot as our midfield options. I'm sure if they hadn't cocked up the subs rules he'd have been on the bench.
Feel we missed his set piece delivery tonight.

Apr 10, 2009
Was talking to someone on the train back tonight who seemed to think Harley had a training ground row with Gus, don't know if any truth to this or not

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I went away to Bristol city and Leicester..... in both games his defensive qualities were pretty much nothing, pretty good on the ball, but not overly bothered about defending......seemed to amble around.

I reckon he's been dropped as a kick up the arse....... you give 110% or youre out

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He was awful in the last game he played. He's been dropped and will have to work hard to make the squad again IMO.

I reckon he's been dropped as a kick up the arse....... you give 110% or your out

Exactly.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
He's not played well enough in the last 2 games to be in the team, simple as that. Thankfully under Gus you have to earn the right to wear the stripes.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I went away to Bristol city and Leicester..... in both games his defensive qualities were pretty much nothing, pretty good on the ball, but not overly bothered about defending......seemed to amble around.

I reckon he's been dropped as a kick up the arse....... you give 110% or youre out

Agree with this. Spot on

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Same as this. Good post.

A few of us commenting after Leicester that he's starting to look like a bit of a luxury player. Yes, I know it's a bit early to be too hard or judgemental, and I certainly haven't written him off, but just a feeling that's emerging already concerning his committment to being a team player rather than just a talented individual.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

This. Poor old Dicker had to COVER him. Buck yr ideas up or your out basically!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
According a tweet from Andy Naylor, Harley had a back and groin issue but should be available for Tuesday.

One of our friends spoke to him in the car park. Didn't mention groin, but definitely a back problem. Developed at Bristol City and played with it at Leicestter.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
If it's through lack of defending then i think that is a poor excuse, he is in the team/squad to be the link between midfield and attack and is supposed to be the creative player. This will usually mean that they will defend less. And considering that we usually play 2 holding players which it is their main job to win the ball for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports