Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's everyone getting on the back of their new kits?!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Get your mates to have "IS OVERPRICED", "IS OVERRATED" AND "IS UP IT'S OWN ARSE" too.

Last summer, my 8yr old son was into Liverpool. He got the new white away shirt and wanted COLE (Joe) on the back. Then at Christmas he wanted the black Liverpool top with TORRES on the back! Now he is a converted BHA fan, he ain't getting shit on the back!

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
have most of you lot already got/ordered your new kit then? cos i was thinking of having a look in the club shop tomorrow, but i have a feeling it might be slightly unbearable in there...

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
POYET

will look fab

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Thanks To All fans past & present,Dick Night,TONY BLOOM,stick it up your arse LDC,and sorry but hey ho Falmer residents(no that's not nice)..F*uck off archer baloney & greg(the non-alcoholic).Pc beard,scally was a C%nt but thanks the gills.the Withdean faithfull,those that hate palace & pompey,& saint's,orient and reading?god bless the goldstone but where is the memorial,nsc,the argus,seagulls.co.uk and all the other sites especially countdown to falmer,kll will come and well GUS POYET..most of all THANK YOU..

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thanks To All fans past & present,Dick Night,TONY BLOOM,stick it up your arse LDC,and sorry but hey ho Falmer residents(no that's not nice)..F*uck off archer baloney & greg(the non-alcoholic).Pc beard,scally was a C%nt but thanks the gills.the Withdean faithfull,those that hate palace & pompey,& saint's,orient and reading?god bless the goldstone but where is the memorial,nsc,the argus,seagulls.co.uk and all the other sites especially countdown to falmer,kll will come and well GUS POYET..most of all THANK YOU..

Will all of that fit on the back? ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think I'll get the Commemorative shirt, and just have stripes on the back!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here