Whats all the fuss about one Little handball boo hoo...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
If the tinkers got done over as often as the albion by poor officiating then they would have a right to complain, week in week out stroker after stroker turn up in the all in black strip to diddle the seagulls, welcome to life as an albion fan guys

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I think - rightly or wrongly - it's all about the magnitude of the game. I'd wager that if a similar thing happened to us in a Semi-Final; Final; or in a game that sent us down, it would have a massive bearing on how cheated we felt & how fecked-off we were.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Yes but this was to go to the highest profile competition in the world, worth millions to the Irish economy, not a point or 3 in league 1.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
mind you people say they want consistency with officials, we get regular crap so its a start i suppose.

zakura

Nov 3, 2009
Referee's, assistant referee's and forth officials make mistakes in every game and their decisions are never ever changed. Goals being given when they go wide- goals dissallowed when they actually go in. Its never fair but we always have to put up witj it.

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Referee's, assistant referee's and forth officials make mistakes in every game and their decisions are never ever changed. Goals being given when they go wide- goals dissallowed when they actually go in. Its never fair but we always have to put up witj it.[/Q

too right, lets go back to basics, Linesman

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Yes but this was to go to the highest profile competition in the world, worth millions to the Irish economy, not a point or 3 in league 1.

It was actually to get into a penalty shoot out which MAY have led to a place in the World Cup.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yes Brighton have been so hard done by with regards to referees haven't we. I mean there was that one instance when.......... er..............erm and that another one when.............errrr...........ahem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports