Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what year did we ....

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
win the league after beating chesterfield? only asking cos im sure that last game i went to was that season near the end and i think was macclesfield, possibly 4-1. as am going satday i was just trying to recall last visit...was definately macclesfield im sure

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
gwpdylan said:
win the league after beating chesterfield? only asking cos im sure that last game i went to was that season near the end and i think was macclesfield, possibly 4-1. as am going satday i was just trying to recall last visit...was definately macclesfield im sure

Hat-trick for Bobby Z. Marvellous scenes.

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
thats the one but how many seasons back was it. ill health has meant satdays game my first since that game

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
2001 cheers. christ i will only recognise mayo and kuipers then...will defiately need a programme!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
gwpdylan said:
thats the one but how many seasons back was it. ill health has meant satdays game my first since that game

5 full seasons, plus half of this one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
gwpdylan said:
2001 cheers. christ i will only recognise mayo and kuipers then...will defiately need a programme!!

Gary Hart and / or Richard Carpenter might be on the bench.

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
mind you from what ive seen on tv im sure ill recognise tiny cox! shouldnt have a prob wiv revell and jakie either, after that i dont reckon i'll know hammond from anyone else in bliu and white....should be fun. if you are sitting next to me in north stand block p b you might get asked to point a few players out for me lol

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
but as i was a regular from 63-2000 im hoping i can recall the basic rules of the game :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yoda said:
How about Robbie Zamora and Leon Bright? ???

Robbie might be in the North Stand if you're lucky. Leon will be sitting at home, thinking up new ways to upset his Barnsley team-mates before their clash with West Brom on Sunday.

Last edited:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
i guess the one thing that will stayed the same from the 37 years i did watch them is the tendanccy for the last 5 mins to feel like an hour when u are one up eh..itll all come flooding back i imagine

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
hans kraay fan club said:
Robbie might be in the North Stand if you're lucky. Leon will be sitting at home, thinking up new ways to upset his Barnsley team-mates before their clash with West Brom on Sunday.

surely he just has to turn up at barnsley to did that then

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here