Votes: 5 12.8%
  • It's my fence. I creosoted it and I'm bloody well going to sit on it

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Just as I was pulling away in my car after picking up a kebab from Efe's in Lewes High Street tonight, who should walk across the road in front of my car but Norman Baker. I had a split second decision to make - brake, or floor it. I decided on the former, but at the same time, as we made eye contact, I tinged my glance with a look which said 'I think you're a scumbag and on another day things could have been different'.

Obviously I don't condone running people over and had no genuine intention of doing so (before some lawyer crazed muppet on LDC gets overheated), but in a fantasy dream world in a parallel universe, is this a missed opportunity? What would you have done (in the fantasy dream world).

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
I have painted my fences a nice Cuprinol Forest Green, it protects for 5 years you know!! :thumbsup:

504492_f.jpg

Last edited:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
didnt u even have a go :nono:

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
Springal said:
didnt u even have a go :nono:

You expected me to hang around with a hot doner in my hand? Hasn't the man done enough already without also subjecting me to eating a COLD kebab?

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Perhaps I'd have said a few choice expressions to the miserable politician but I would have stayed in the car. These Lib Dems are a very violent lot it seems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here