Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*What was the name of the song Gullys Girls danced to today ?*

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
Thank you :) Really nice to hear, the girls have been working really hard this season and its great to have such amazing support from the bhafc fans :) x

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Thank you :) Really nice to hear, the girls have been working really hard this season and its great to have such amazing support from the bhafc fans :) x

The large blonde doing the splits looked a bit uncomfortable.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Without wanting to sound like I'm sucking up because there is a lady present, Gullys Girls have been fantastic this season. I have been a bit critical in the past (I'm a bit of a wanker, sorry.), but they've shut me up this season. Also, the brunette who I am told is called Billie, is truly stunning. And she waved in my direction in the East Middle today, so I'm a giddy young man this evening.
:blush:

One other thing, Jo, any chance of dancing to Staying Alive or Tragedy by The Bee Gees? Quality songs to dance to, absolute bangers!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Miles better now, really good show - look forward to it now every home game

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Well done girls routines looking so much better but song choice really not good how about a routine to Brighton band rizzle Kicks these are my daughters words not mine .

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover

Out of interest, what sort of reception do you get from away fans?

I saw Cardiff fans applauding you on Wednesday night. I dread to think of the reception you probably got from the inbred knuckle draggers yesterday though....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here