Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what was gonzalez like today?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You get that panicky feeling every time the ball was going into the box. Nothing special compared to Ankergren and Brezovan.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Caught it three or four times. Nothing more as he had f*** all else to do.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Thought he did OK. Didn't have too much to deal with, and what he did was struck well, but straight at him.

Ralphingtonpuss

May 27, 2010
Nottingham
He did nothing wrong and was where he had to be when the shots came in. Slow at first with distribution but then picked up the pace. Kicking was what you would expect. 7 / 10 if a score is helpful?

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I thought he was solid. If there were 2 games left to play this season i'd stick with him to see if he can cut it but I think he'd make a pretty decent understudy to a class keeper but he *could* be worth the risk. You could see the confidence change through the game at Watford. He was like the second half at watford - solid.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Thought he did a good job, don't remember him doing anything wrong. He came out to catch the crosses and caught the shots. I know he didn't have tons to do, but credit where credit's due, he did well!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
i thought he looked solid and caught everything. His positioning looked to be fairly good and he dived to get a ball just before a Barnsley player could kick it. His distribution was ok although one kick went into touch but I think the cross wind was a factor.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Took crosses well, had a few shots straight at him which he caught with no rebounds, distribution pretty good too.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Considering some of the treatment he recieved during the Watford game, i thought his handling and distribution were a lot better today.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Wasn't tested really but did enough to get a contract for next time round and have us unconvinced all season........like the other keepers on our books.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
He caught instead of punching which gave me a confidence which I never get with Breadvan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here