Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What unforeseen event is going to ultimately derail our hopes?

Well, what will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
MASSIVE get given 30 pts at the end of the season due to the fact that they're such a big club and nobody has taken them seriously.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If we predict the unforeseen event that derails our hopes, does it not become a foreseen event?

I am going for the ironic ten point deduction, for a pitch invasion against Bristol City, to celebrate promotion

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
If we predict the unforeseen event that derails our hopes, does it not become a foreseen event?

I am going for the ironic ten point deduction, for a pitch invasion against Bristol City, to celebrate promotion

Unfortunatly I have to agree with you. Despite warnings about what could happen some idiots are talking about pitch invasion

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
hereforda1.jpg

I woke up, and it was all a dream.

Reinelt had missed.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My biggest fear is alien invasion causing the end of civilisation as we know it. It would be so Albion after all these years to have our glory stolen and taken away by a bunch of green ****ers from the planet Zog.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
McFadden and Whitehead have the answer:

Ain't no stopping us now!
We're going up!
I said...
Ain't no stopping us now!
We're going up!

Repeat...

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
After finishing two points ahead of Hudds Irregularities are found in the Akpom loan paperwork meaning we fielded an illegible player ... 3 point deduction. :cry::shootself

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
After finishing two points ahead of Hudds Irregularities are found in the Akpom loan paperwork meaning we fielded an illegible player ... 3 point deduction. :cry::shootself
Aggh! Since I read your post at about 11:20 that's all I've thought about!

It WAS watertight ....... wasn't it?

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Sussex will become a independent country because of BREXIT and Brighton will be forced to play in the new Sussex football league.

That or maybe God really is a bit of a homophobe :glare:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Super League formed negating Premier League to 'The Championship' with massive drop in income / no longer can play Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Man.Utd and other countries disguised as clubs.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In a desperate last minute bid to prevent a relegation appearing on his cv, BFS successfully lobbies the FA to introduce a new play-off winner takes all match between the team that finish 2nd in The Championship against his Palace Super Hero's who have finished in 18th place.

The FA agree, and despite the Seagulls performing wonders in the first leg at Selhurst and keeping it 0-0, Hughton confesses 5 minutes before kick-off of the home leg, that BHA have indeed reached their ceiling and sends out the u18's as Uncle Tony has decided he's had enough and can't be @rsed to pay the first team squad wages any more.

We lose 0-1 after Mike Dean awards a penalty for a blatant zahahahaha dive in the 96th minute. Subsequently, we are relegated to League 2, with a 20 point deduction to start next season, after the entire WSL invade the pitch and someone (who looks suspiciously like Bruno) chins Mike Dean.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
The FA prove that Leeds were cheated out of the European Cup ( with a bit of leaning on from their Mafia owner) and award the mighty Leeds one of the promotion places.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
At the end of the season it is decided to have a public vote on promotion a la Strictly Come Dancing and obviously the two MASSIVE Yorkshire teams go up automatically.

Plucky Uddersfield get the final place and everyone sits down to watch re-runs of The Last of Summer Wine. That Compo eh?

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
With Trump lobbing bombs in Syria I reckon the nuclear war option has come in a few points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here