Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] What trains are we planning to get

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Assuming you stay to applaud the players, online people talk about a 45 to 90 minute total time to get onboard a Wembley Park train.

With a Sunday evening finish time, the entire crowd will just want to get home or to hotels.

Following the advice here from the 2019 semi, I’d rather make unhindered progress with a 15 minute walk.
Google maps says it is a 30 minute walk to Wembley Central....

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
9.50 out of Nottingham via Grantham to meet my uncle,
Then metropolitan line straight across to Wembley.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Not much chat about how to get back! Sounds like travel up to Wembley will be fairly spread out/different routes for different pubs etc. going home is a different story. Fewer trains on a Sunday evening and everyone trying to pile on the same ones?
This is why I’m doing the coach this time. Last time it was horrendous coming back, people jumping off the train when it stopped and running down the platform to try and find more space in another carriage. f*** doing that again 😂

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
11.07 from Polegate to Victoria with my nephew. Then tube to Baker Street to meet up with my dad to get a bite to eat before heading to Wembley.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
12.57 off Haywards Heath probably, then straight to Wembley Park to soak up the atmosphere / rain

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
This is why I’m doing the coach this time. Last time it was horrendous coming back, people jumping off the train when it stopped and running down the platform to try and find more space in another carriage. f*** doing that again 😂
I chose the train as last time the coach took over 2 hours just getting away from the stadium area.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Alcohol kicking in
2FC75CBA-1FAD-4D4D-9A05-07344C0EE69A.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here