Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What to do in Birmingham if the game is off

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I've already got non-refundable train tickets, so I might as well head to Birmingham tomorrow regardless. So - any recommendations for other things I can do there? Was thinking of trying to get to another game instead - might just be able to make the West Brom game if the trains allow.....

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Go on the piss like we did at Blackburn and Preston, get a carry out for the ride home and fall out the train at Euston !

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Cadbury's world :clap:

*Suitable for children and chocoholics only

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I imagine you'll need to have bought tickets from WBA before to get one for the Villa game.

5PM KO as well, so I doubt train tickets would be valid come the end of the match, especially as I'm on the 5.50 to Euston (or more specifically Tring, where it will break down).

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I've already got non-refundable train tickets, so I might as well head to Birmingham tomorrow regardless. So - any recommendations for other things I can do there? Was thinking of trying to get to another game instead - might just be able to make the West Brom game if the trains allow.....

I would think if it's bad enough for the game to be off, then chances are the trains won't be running properly, so you probably wouldn't get there anyway.

C

CT1

Have a curry of course, thats what ill be doing on the two nights im staying there.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'm on the 8:20 out of Birmingham, so have definitely got time for another game (Walsall always seems to be on, regardless of the weather).

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm going to hazard a guess that if you're able to get to Birmingham by train the game will be on.
The problem I forsee is many of us missing the game as we simply can't get there - Brighton to London (via Littlehampton) to Birmingham has problems written all over it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here