Votes: 8 9.5%
  • before 7

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • after 7

Votes: 41 48.8%

• Total voters

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
They wanted to create a talking point in regards to the new kit, which they've accomplished! There are fans on twitter in meltdown, practically frothing at the mouth cos they're so desperate to see the kit!

Can you remember any previous kit launch creating such interest, whether good or bad? Nope, which is what they wanted.

If a new signing can be holding the new kit at the same time, now that would be the ultimate marketing ploy!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
They wanted to create a talking point in regards to the new kit, which they've accomplished! There are fans on twitter in meltdown, practically frothing at the mouth cos they're so desperate to see the kit!

Can you remember any previous kit launch creating such interest, whether good or bad? Nope, which is what they wanted.

If a new signing can be holding the new kit at the same time, now that would be the ultimate marketing ploy!

untitled.png

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

Perhaps a new signing for the out field kit, and another new signing for the goalkeeper kit ???

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I have literally just shat my pants in anticipation of seeing a blue and white plastic cloth that I wouldn't buy if you paid me. This is the greatest day in our club's long history. A shirt. A shirt with a big tick on it. Just imagine.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I have literally just shat my pants in anticipation of seeing a blue and white plastic cloth that I wouldn't buy if you paid me. This is the greatest day in our club's long history. A shirt. A shirt with a big tick on it. Just imagine.

I think you mean "Just Do it".

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Today is nothing - not a drop in the anticipatory ocean of moistness - compared to the Louise, Jordan, Steve Gritt or Mark Ormerod/Gary Hobson kit launches, when any Albion fan with a quivery sphincter found themselves following through by way of reflex response. Bet they muddle the blue and white stripes somehow, it's such a toughie to get right.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It will be revealed at the Lewes game

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
7pm makes sense. Lots of companies put their social media releases out between 7pm and 8pm as it is when most people are online.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think you mean "Just Do it".

Exactly. "Just do it". Just like Nike says. Like "just do a goal", or "just do a win", or something.

I'm like one of those big slavering bloodhounds with saliva dripping from the side of my mouth just thinking about a piece of blue and white plastic with a white tick on it. And - maybe - seeing some more of those white ticks on the walls of the club shop at Falmer. That would also be amazing.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon about 3.07am with Paul Barber the only available model to do the main kits whilst an unnaturally chatty and scarily excited Leon Knight modelling the children's version.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here