Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What tickets do YOU have for the World Cup?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Padders, Al Bion and I are off to see

Portugal v Korea
Netherlands v Cameroon
Group A Winners (France or South Africa) v Group B Runners Up (Argentina or Nigeria?)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
İbrahim Tatlıses;3245465 said:
Why isn't the ticket allocation designed better so that fans are more likely to actually go see the team they support?

Speak for yourself mate

El Presidente aka Jose Kun Chi

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Have any Albion fans who bought 'blind' got Uruguay?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Have any Albion fans who bought 'blind' got Uruguay?

If Gus manages to turn things around I can see a lot of Brighton fans having a bit of a soft spot for Uruguay, especially as they have France in their first match on the first day of the tournament. Could be a very good excuse for an NSC piss up...

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Slightly disappointed that England will not be coming to Durban, unless they come second in their group and reach the semis. But I will now be applying for tickets to see Brazil vs Portugal.

Is this the first world cup where fans travel all over the place for group games? Usually the groups are split between 2 venues so the fans dont have to travel much.

Here is a really boring stat for you - if England win their group and reach the final, a fan wanting to watch every England game will have to travel 6117 kms just to get between each venue, which is the second worst. The worst is Group E winners getting to the final, which would be 7006 kms. Yes, I am very bored.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The only Tickets I've got so far (out of applications for 7 matches) are for Netherlands v Cameroon.

I'll see what's on offer later today, but I'm not going for just one game

:mad:

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
ENGLAND v Algeria :rave:

Portugal v North Korea and Winner of Holland's group v runner up in Group F. :clap:

Wondergull

Nov 24, 2004
Brooklyn, New York
Match 20 - Argentina v Korea Republic - 17 June 20:30 Soccer City Stadium

Match 39 - Ghana v Germany - 23 June 20:30 Soccer City Stadium

Match 27 - Slovakia v Paraguay - 20 June 13:30 Free State Stadium

Match 6 - Algeria v Slovenia - 13 June 13:30 Peter Mokaba Stadium

Match 52 - R16 - 1B v 2A - 27 June 20:30 Soccer City Stadium

Match 43 - Denmark v Japan - 24 June 20:30 Royal Bafokeng Stadium

Match 16 - Spain v Switzerland - 16 June 16:00 Moses Mabhida Stadium

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Errr none. Le Coupe du Monde's in Africa this year, which is a bit far to go to watch a game of football. This wouldn't be a 'look at me thread' per chance?

:thumbsup:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The only Tickets I've got so far (out of applications for 7 matches) are for Netherlands v Cameroon.

I'll see what's on offer later today, but I'm not going for just one game

:mad:

And with return flights at about £4500 for 2 people I don't think I'll bother

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Do you have to belong to an FA association to get tickets, especially for England games, a mate has asked how you get tickets as he has family out in SA, he states Fifa says if you are not a 'fan club member' you cannot apply for tickets, do you all belong to England away schemes or have you just applied on line.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Do you have to belong to an FA association to get tickets, especially for England games, a mate has asked how you get tickets as he has family out in SA, he states Fifa says if you are not a 'fan club member' you cannot apply for tickets, do you all belong to England away schemes or have you just applied on line.

i just applied online for tickets in cape town and got UBER lucky getting 3 england tickets,im not a member of any supporters club. this may be different now,i went on to the fifa website the other day to apply for more tickets and out of the Cape Town ones the only match you couldnt apply for was england v algeria.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
I am with England fans and I have just applied for semi and final tickets so basically glory hunting should england go all the way. These will still set me back 880 USD and I sill have to get there!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here