Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What things do you never "Tire" of?

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Without trying to lower the tone or be seedy, there really is nothing like seeing an amazing set of boobs. I saw a lass in Sainsbury's today and really could not starring, they were that good. I wanted to shake her hand and congratulate her. Magnificent.

Not lowering the tone at all. I love a good rack.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Blowjobs

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:banana:fit birds........i just f***ing love fit birds........lightly tanned ,well dressed , fit birds.........can't get enough of 'em.......:banana:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Standing in the surf freelining for bass waiting for the line to tighten through the fingers then the scream of the reels ratchet as the bass powers away , cor .

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Chocolate Milk.

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Playing football. I'm 30 and seem to be getting fitter every year (due to lifestyle changes) so don't know when i'll have to eventually give up. I can't imagine never lining up before a game again. Proper buzz, that.

And tea, of course.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Playing football. I'm 30 and seem to be getting fitter every year (due to lifestyle changes) so don't know when i'll have to eventually give up. I can't imagine never lining up before a game again. Proper buzz, that.

And tea, of course.

Seems to be quite a few votes for tea not too many coffee lovers out there,regards the football you could go another 20 years yet,if you stay injury free.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Summer
Buddy Holly
the working folly
Good golly, Miss Molly
and boats

Hammersmith Palais
the Bolshoi Ballet
Jump back in the alley
and nanny goats

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tea
Surfing
Playing Football
The Stone Roses first album
The Jam
Alan Partridge - more specifically 'monkey tennis' still laugh even now after I have watched it hundreds of time.
Stewart Lee

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Going oooooooooooooooooooohhh, your shit aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh every time their keeper has taken a kick for the last 45 years :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Going oooooooooooooooooooohhh, your shit aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh every time their keeper has taken a kick for the last 45 years :thumbsup:

When I took my boy to his first ever games this year he was absolutely fascinated by this, thought it was hilarious.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I like the "You fat bastarrd" variant once in a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here