• Two points dropped

Votes: 122 55.7%

• Total voters

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
On performance, two dropped.
On the scenario we found ourselves in, one gained.

Personally, fence erring to the latter.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
2 points dropped by the Albion when defending.
1 point gained by the Albion when attacking.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Their 3rd goal was a free kick which was pumped into the mixer with no challenge from Brighton players.
The number of brighton corners and chances would think that 3 points were deserved.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Definitely a point gained in a season where we’ve lost 3 drawn 1 against Fulham & Brentford who are our direct rivals

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
At 3pm, would’ve been at FT 2 points lost.
Now, 1 gained.

Surely basing the answer on what the score was near the end makes no sense? Or if it does, that's what we all need to do, but it's not intuitive.

If some base their answer on before kickoff, and others at random points in the game, then there'll be no consistency, and this isn't NSC's application to be a ref.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Surely basing the answer on what the score was near the end makes no sense? Or if it does, that's what we all need to do, but it's not intuitive.

If some base their answer on before kickoff, and others at random points in the game, then there'll be no consistency, and this isn't NSC's application to be a ref.
My answer in the poll was an emphatic one gained.

I just added some narrative.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm struggling to apply my usual mantra of if you lead it's points dropped, if you come from behind it's points won. I have for consistency, but the number of shots we gently directed into the keeper's waiting hands is so frustrating.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
When you are 3-2 down in the last minute and come away with a point it’s a no brainer
Yep. Can't complain when you concede the 3 goals we did. Our own worst enemy at the back today - lucky not to have conceded one or two more too considering how potent they were/are, esp from dead ball situations, and some of the free kicks we gave away around our box they didn't score from

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What was it? You ask

It was a game where we came from behind three times to earn a point.

The stats however indicate that Brighton dominated possession and number of passes, shots on and off target and corners and the reason for this Brentford can largely thank their keeper who was outstanding

great game from two competitive teams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here