Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the hell is Knight doing

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
50 applicants, 3 interviewed. When option 1 turns us down, get option 2 in ASAP!

We're in a relegation battle, with the most important game of the season on Saturday, we can't afford to let Booker and White take charge. It's too important and they are absolutely clueless idiots.

Sadly I feel DK has put all of his eggs in one basket and interviewee 2 & 3 don't exist

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Haven't you tried recruitment before?! It takes more than a few days to organise meetings, discuss contracts, outline plans, agree job specs, plus in this case agree associated issues like back-room staff, etc, etc. This is a complex process and a bloody important decision. The last thing we need is the Board making a decision today or tomorrow just because of the Crewe game. Act in haste, repent at leisure, as they say.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Haven't you tried recruitment before?! It takes more than a few days to organise meetings, discuss contracts, outline plans, agree job specs, plus in this case agree associated issues like back-room staff, etc, etc. This is a complex process and a bloody important decision. The last thing we need is the Board making a decision today or tomorrow just because of the Crewe game. Act in haste, repent at leisure, as they say.

Such common sense has no place on this board...

jonesie

Feb 19, 2009

Valid points but missing one thing. Dont you need someone who is skilled in recruitment at the helm

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
1'd much rather they took a bit of time than rush into something that they might regret later.yer it would be nice to have some one in but not just for the sake of it

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
1'd much rather they took a bit of time than rush into something that they might regret later.yer it would be nice to have some one in but not just for the sake of it

I kind of agree except anybody who is seriously interested would have already applied. I mean who's going to wait this long, and until after our main target has turned us down to apply.

The man is there and DK isn't talking like he's going back to the office to thrash out a contract, it sounds more like 'back to the drawing board'

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd rather we got relegated whilst finding the right manager than panic appoint someone who may keep us up but plays hoof ball. What I really mean is I'd be more inclined to pay to watch the Albion playing attacking attractive football in League 2 than watch the absolute shite on offer in recent seasons at the arse end of league 1 for another season.

Take your time Dick and get it right :thumbs up:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

Absolutely, this is a key appointment. We don't want to be sacking another manager in under a year's time and be paying off more people. Just because Gannon turned us down does not mean we should panic into appointing someone else.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
50 applicants, 3 interviewed. When option 1 turns us down, get option 2 in ASAP!

We're in a relegation battle, with the most important game of the season on Saturday, we can't afford to let Booker and White take charge. It's too important and they are absolutely clueless idiots.

Sadly I feel DK has put all of his eggs in one basket and interviewee 2 & 3 don't exist

This is why I was always Adams in. I had a feeling something like this would happen, and I think we are now in a worse situation than having Adams still at the club.

White and Booker in charge :wozza: and then to win and dedicate it to Micky :censored:

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is why I was always Adams in. I had a feeling something like this would happen, and I think we are now in a worse situation than having Adams still at the club.

White and Booker in charge :wozza: and then to win and dedicate it to Micky :censored:

We are well shot of him, whatever happens, he was an unmitigated disaster this time around :censored:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'd rather we got relegated whilst finding the right manager than panic appoint someone who may keep us up but plays hoof ball. What I really mean is I'd be more inclined to pay to watch the Albion playing attacking attractive football in League 2 than watch the absolute shite on offer in recent seasons at the arse end of league 1 for another season.

Take your time Dick and get it right :thumbs up:

who would have thought that this time last year we would have been contemplating the very real possibility of 4th division football without a manager in situ.

....this is one huge cock up by the board

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
who would have thought that this time last year we would have been contemplating the very real possibility of 4th division football without a manager in situ.

Or that the Quins would be in the 1/4 finals of the Heineken Cup and the top end of the league :clap2::clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Or that the Quins would be in the 1/4 finals of the Heineken Cup and the top end of the league :clap2::clap2:

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Exiles will make the top 4 and Hieneken Cup I confidently predict.

I still reckon Sale are the team to beat!!!

Surf 'n' Turf

Sep 21, 2008
Unfortunately when things aren't going well the fans here seem to squeel like pigs or cry like girls. Thus getting the manager sacked and we are then back to square one at the wrong point of the season. We should have stuck with Adams IMO.

It could not GET any worse than it was with Adams in charge.
Have you forgotten already? Does the word "cuddles" mean anything, jog the memory?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here