Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What the **** do you do on a wet nasty Easter Sunday

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Meade ran 8 miles, returned for hot cross bun and 2 poos, went down to watch Liverpool win with his 5 week old niece on his, and is now heading for a tapas. All in all a winner of a day.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Went out for lunch, now rest

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Playing and recording ZX81 and Vic 20 games for an upcoming documentary film with the football for company!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Sitting in the Solent in a RIB, starting two dinghy races in the rain and freezing my nuts off. I'm to old for all this. Shower, tea, television and afternoon napzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Why be bored when there is always a good book to read?

Indeed, although I still can't get used to these new devices that we read them on. Your post has encouraged me to get my coat on and take a walk to Waterstones :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am actually, really cooking a roast, lamb leg with Rosemary and garlic butter, roast spuds and baby broad beans whilst playing the rather excellent long player "This is Happening" by the LCD Soundsystem. When it's ready, given it's Easter, I might dig out the nice Montepulciano I've had saved for just such an occasion. Who said football fans were becoming middle class?

However, if it's decent I'll have time to open the less good stuff as well and get as pissed as your Nan at a wedding. As you were then.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Wait a minute; it stopped hailing.
Guys are swimming, guys are sailing.
Playing baseball, gee that's better.
Muddah, faddah, kindly disregard this THREADER!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here