Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What tactics do you think we'll play next season?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm not a huge fan of 442. It seemingly becomes less effective the higher you go.....or did. I'm not up to date with the Prem. So, something else.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I'm not a huge fan of 442. It seemingly becomes less effective the higher you go.....or did. I'm not up to date with the Prem. So, something else.

Although..it seemed to work for Leicester. If you play a counter-attacking style with a very quick striker and a tireless midfielder. So we'd just need to sign Kante and Vardy.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4 5 1 counter attacking, with the most forward of our 3 CM's being a goal scorer, but able to battle.

The opposition is going to be better than the worst we've come up against this season (NUFC home and away, Hudd away, Fulham home and away, Leeds away), so we must win the CM battle, and have several pacey threats in attack.

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
We will get completely over run playing 4-4-2 next season so expect us to play a form of 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 formation. Current trend being 3-5-2 in the Premier league, guess all depends on the summer recruitment?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think this will work

lin uo.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And as a strategy, nothong beats the fractal pyramid

sierpinski-zoom41.gif

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just hope we don't cheat like the Top teams do. They should be ashamed. especially Rashford w@nker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here