What stupid fans we have

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
We lose one game, to a team that's doing very well, with a new manager that always gives them a lift, away from home and.... WE ARE STILL 3 POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND!!!

Yet some of you are blaming Poyet! Lets face it Gus knows twice as much about any brighton player than any of you! So we must trust his decision.

Grow up

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm not one of the people getting on Gus's case, but I have to say, it's not exactly surprising to see you back to support his decision to drop Murray.

southstandg

Dec 17, 2010
Sussex by the sea
It was an off day... True. Glenn Murray being left out? Not a good choice. But let's be honest people blaming Gus are stupid, if he felt the need to then so be it. In my opinion Murray should of started. But I'm not the manager am I.

We lose one game, to a team that's doing very well, with a new manager that always gives them a lift, away from home and.... WE ARE STILL 3 POINTS CLEAR WITH A GAME IN HAND!!!

Yet some of you are blaming Poyet! Lets face it Gus knows twice as much about any brighton player than any of you! So we must trust his decision.

Grow up

I don't think we are stupid? There is nothing wrong with being disappointed about losing!!! :glare:

Were you at the match today? If so, you would have seen for yourself what a difference Murray made when he came on!! :thumbsup:

I think Gus has done amazing things to this club, but I do not understand decisions like this to leave Murray on the bench!! :rant:

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
its not good enough.. were still not even clear of relegation places =/

fingers crossed we stay up this year

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The problem is when you have been top for a while the expectation is always very high

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I don't think we are stupid? There is nothing wrong with being disappointed about losing!!! :glare:

Were you at the match today? If so, you would have seen for yourself what a difference Murray made when he came on!! :thumbsup:

I think Gus has done amazing things to this club, but I do not understand decisions like this to leave Murray on the bench!! :rant:

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? :shrug:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Murray is the Messiah. He's so amazing, our team is shithouse without him. We should make Murray manager!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Very stupid fans - one keeps slagging our best striker off and clearly doesn't know his football... :)

If you lose, you're going to be disappointed. I don't care if you're Barcelona, West Brom, or Accrington Stanley, no-one likes to lose a game. Having a bit of a vent and moan about seeing your side lose doesn't mean you're going to burn your season ticket in disgust.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
6 points clear this time Wednesday, then on to enjoy a cup game

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
If you lose, you're going to be disappointed. I don't care if you're Barcelona, West Brom, or Accrington Stanley, no-one likes to lose a game. Having a bit of a vent and moan about seeing your side lose doesn't mean you're going to burn your season ticket in disgust.

But it could affect the players and put them under increasing pressure and therefore more likely to fail if you have topics like "is Calderon living up to his potential" or "Why didn't Murray start" what effect do you think the second one would have on the 2 that did play? don't you think that Murray won't be able to play every game and Gus was trying to give him a bit of a break to keep him fresh and at the top form for longer

One loss when we are top of the league does not justify that OTT reaction

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports