Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What should you do if someone has invaded on your privacy online?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If Rosa's identity, employer and other personal information,

Isn't moved from this thread. Further action will be taken.

Time saving tip. Just imagine her a new identity, employer and personal information

You have not been charged for this advice :thumbsup:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Hmmm, I wonder who originally gave Rosa's details out over the internet..................

Knowing you were a moderator. I gave you Privately her information.

I then apologised to you publicly on this thread.

You responded back by posting publicly Rosas personal details of where she works and what she looks like.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Knowing you were a moderator. I gave you Privately her information.

I then apologised to you publicly on this thread.

You responded by posting up Rosas personal details of where she works and what she looks like.

Did you previously post those details (openly) on another thread though?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Did you previously post those details (openly) on another thread though?

No.

I've never given her physical description and what uniform she'll be wearing, out online.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No.

I've never given her physical description and what uniform she'll be wearing, out online.

Might I politely suggest this is a lesson in not giving information to anyone you don't know personally ( and that is given in a non-accusing way towards both you and EP ).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No.

That's odd, because I'm sure you sent me that information online. Mysteriously, someone claiming to be Rosa then contacted me and claimed she wanted to meet me. I'm amazed that you have the energy to do all this. As a DJ in Ibiza you must have only just finished work for the night. If I wasn't to know better I might have thought that you lived with your mum in Hove and worked for the council.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
FFS. Are we REALLY going to do this again today? Some of us have WORK to do!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I don't think your imaginary friend has much to worry about with us finding out about her job when you can't even keep track of what she does:

Rosa is actually running Shelter. A charity to help mobilise the youth.

...inviting me to meet someone called Rosa in Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester (who I will recognise by her pink hair and Shelter bib)..

Rosa has to go to work now....She does Public relations.

So...'Rosa' either runs a national charity or she works in PR or she runs around city centres in charity bibs (presumably a chugger in which case they don't work for any charity). And since when has Shelter 'mobilised the youth'? It's a charity to support homeless people of all ages.

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I don't think your imaginary friend has much to worry about with us finding out about her job when you can't even keep track of what she does:

So...'Rosa' either runs a national charity or she works in PR or she runs around city centres in charity bibs (presumably a chugger in which case they don't work for any charity). And since when has Shelter 'mobilised the youth'? It's a charity to support homeless people of all ages.

Lies, lies, lies and more lies.

Shelter helps people between the ages of 16 to 24 who may soon be homeless.

She's in those age brackets and she's considering quitting her job because of this.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

She's in those age brackets and she's considering quitting her job because of this.

Really ..... retreat. If you don't then you're only going to make the situation worse.

Also, rather than quitting her job why doesn't she just pop to Boots and get a new hair colour ? That way nobody would recognise her.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Shelter help anyone who's facing homelessness. Your imaginary friend will confirm this. I really wouldn't worry about her losing her job though, imaginary friends are the most socially mobile. She can now become an exotic dancer in that Star Wars bar on Tatooine or she can do a post-grad degree at Hogwarts or even become Queen of Atlantis. The world's her oyster.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
She must be furious with you for giving her personal details to a complete stranger over the internet. What type of friend are you?

I've apologised to her and explained that i didn't realise that the moderator (you) would then after I apologised, go brandishing the private message I sent.

I was only telling you the truth that I wasn't a women to prevent anymore of these binfests. I didn't realise you were going to brandish my private message on NSC in repsonse to my apology.

It was as if you were expecting me to explode in some sort of rage so you could ban me, but instead got an apology. Which you sadly couldn't accept.

The result being Rosa's personal details giving online without wish, by a moderator.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here