Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What shall i get Mummy for her Birthday?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thought the ladies may be able to help me here.

Not flowers or chocolate. Something imaginative innit.

Please help me.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
WATFORD O said:
Tickets to a west end show.

As opposed to Watfords mum.. who you would buy the biggest Sovereign ring in argus, with a gaudy "MUM" necklace to compliment it.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
beast said:
YOU SAID YOU WANTED SOMETHING IMAGINATIVE!
:smokin:

I was merely asking what kind of style you were suggesting. Anyway my mum doesn't do that and as far as i know has never done anyting rude with my dad and i am a test tube baby.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Why not ask her what she would like?

My kids very often will ring me up before my birthday and discuss what I would like.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Yorkie said:

My kids very often will ring me up before my birthday and discuss what I would like.

I normally do that but she never seems to know. Its always the same, flowers will do fine but she has been through a lot this year and i want to get her something really good.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Chpamsn, how about lying and telling her that youre not really gay, it was just a phase you were going through and that you promise to meet a nice girl and settle down.....That'll cheer her up no end......:p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
In that case, a simple gold chain.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Yorkie said:

That spoils the surprise though :lolol:

Get her some jewellery - always please my mum - can get it pretty cheap as well now

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CAFC Matt said:
That spoils the surprise though :lolol:

Get her some jewellery - always please my mum - can get it pretty cheap as well now

Snap

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
WATFORD O said:
Chpamsn, how about lying and telling her that youre not really gay, it was just a phase you were going through and that you promise to meet a nice girl and settle down.....That'll cheer her up no end......:p

Funny story, one of my mates left home when he was 18 for no reason ansd didn't tell his parents. He rang them up about a week later to ask them to meet him. I went to the meet coz he said his dad might get aggro if it was just him and he bought me a couple of beers.
At the meeting he told his parents that he was going travelling for a couple of months (with me and a couple of mates). His dad breathed a massive sigh of relief because he had been thinking that my mate was gonna come out of the closet and say that me and him were gay lovers:lol:

His parents divorced when we were travelling because his **** of a dad had been sleeping with a woman that lived across the road from him who had a colostomy bag.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
She already has loads of jewellery.
Why is it so hard to buy for women after the first few presents?

I'd be happy with 4 cans of red stripe and twenty Marlboro lights.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You can never have too much jewellery :)

Does she have a favourite perfume? My son knows which perfume I like and buys it for me most times. He just rings to check if I am nearly running out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here