Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Schools/Colleges/Uni's did/do you go to?

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Yeh he is a wanker in all honesty, we got a nice long talk about why we shouldnt be using words such as 'like' when we talk to one another, to be honest the only reason i go is because i got a scholarship so i could afford and it's right around the corner

he also changed the name from Hurstpierpoint College to Hurst for no reason whatsoever, and also starts every sentence with '.........WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......' so how he can complain about using 'like' is beyond me.

He also added unneccesary houses like 'Crescent' that became the whipping boys of the school in every aspect, and also destroyed 'Chevron's' dominance by splitting it in half.

Cock.

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
Hertford Road First ->
Hertford Road Middle - one year only then on to ->
Patcham Middle ->
Patcham Fawcett - asked to leave in final year - >
St Georges (doh) (once a week to sign some documents for several weeks until I reached school leaving age) ->
Bournemouth and Poole College of FE ->
University of Southampton ->
??

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
he also changed the name from Hurstpierpoint College to Hurst for no reason whatsoever, and also starts every sentence with '.........WELLLLLLLLLLLLLL......' so how he can complain about using 'like' is beyond me.

He also added unneccesary houses like 'Crescent' that became the whipping boys of the school in every aspect, and also destroyed 'Chevron's' dominance by splitting it in half.

Cock.

Im in crescent :bigwave:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Laceby Acres Primary
Caistor Yarborough
The Grimsby Institute of Further and Higher Education
Franklin College

and now the dole office :down:

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Im in crescent :bigwave:

thats unfortunate :(
when it was all Chevron you had 2 floors to rule over, and they used to dominate all the sports

i went from lower 6th to upper 6th when they introduced Crescent so luckily didnt get split up as i was in St. Johns by then.

Also means you missed out on the GAUNTLET set up for all shell newbies in the upper corridor.

in fact, you missed out on a lotcos of that cockend Manley, you cant even call each others big gays anymore (not even via text), which was half the fun

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
thats unfortunate :(
when it was all Chevron you had 2 floors to rule over, and they used to dominate all the sports

i went from lower 6th to upper 6th when they introduced Crescent so luckily didnt get split up as i was in St. Johns by then.

Also means you missed out on the GAUNTLET set up for all shell newbies in the upper corridor.

in fact, you missed out on a lotcos of that cockend Manley, you cant even call each others big gays anymore (not even via text), which was half the fun

Having not been at the school before the split i cant really comment, all i'll say is the 'new' housemaster Mr Haines (think he used to be head of eagle) is fab!

Mtoto

Sep 28, 2003
Cottesmore
Cardinal Newman
UCL

Though not a contemporary of the current champion jockey, Ryan Moore, who was at Newman in the mid to late 90s.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Buxted C of E Primary
Uckfield Comprehensive
University of London
Fire Service College, Moreton-on-Marsh

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Patcham Infants/Juniors/Highs
City College Brighton (twice)
Varndean College
University of Sussex

Stumpy Tim

Albourne Primary School
Downlands
Frank Markham Community College (Milton Keynes)
University of York
Royal Holloway College (London Uni) to do my Masters
Australian Graduate School of Management (Uni of NSW) for my MBA

Tenngull

Sep 15, 2003
Tennessee
Meeching Infants and Junior School (Newhaven)
Tideway Comprehensive
Keele University
Sussex University (PhD)
Vanderbilt University (Nashville - Post-Doc)
Tennessee Technological University (Prof and now Dept. Chair)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here