Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Schools/Colleges/Uni's did/do you go to?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
sheddingdean infants - burgess hill
Manor field primary - burgess hill
downlands secondary - hassocks
haywards Heath six form college - haywards Heath

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
St Bernadettes '94
Cardinal Newman '99
Cardinal Newman IV '01
Oxford Brookes '03
London South Bank finishing MA January.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Moulsecoomb infant/junior (back before they combined to make a primary school)
Falmer high school
BHASVIC
University of Sussex (School of Biology)

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
well seeming 1st two schools don't really mean anything i'm just going to say im at

shoreham academy a.k.a Kings Manor with blazers :guns:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
gattons infants
southway junior
oakmeeds
haywards heath college
uni of gloucestershire

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Oxford Brookes :bowdown:

Which halls were you in deletebeepbeep? I was in Morrells in '99.

I lived in Cheney, the shitty ones before they were knocked down. One of my best mates live in Morrells in 99/01 though, have good memories as I had a gf that lived there as well a bit later on.

What course were you on?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Does anyone actually do anything at University these days ?

I was stoned for three years, had tution fees paid by the council and had a grant to cover the 25 pounds a week rent I was paying in the halls of residence.

After studying a year of a degree at East London Poly, I got tired of that and started another one at Manchester University the next term.

All the fees were covered by the local authority, no questions asked.

Students today have no idea how how it used to be in old days.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I lived in Cheney, the shitty ones before they were knocked down. One of my best mates live in Morrells in 99/01 though, have good memories as I had a gf that lived there as well a bit later on.

What course were you on?

Real Estate Management.

Hmmm 99 - 01? Which block?! I was in the J Block, right opposite Morals Bar. I quite liked Cheney. Ended up there after the Sports Centre Annual Dinner one year with a rather charming lady. She couldn't find her room key and ended up passing out in the corridor. Oh what might have been..!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Real Estate Management.

Hmmm 99 - 01? Which block?! I was in the J Block, right opposite Morals Bar. I quite liked Cheney. Ended up there after the Sports Centre Annual Dinner one year with a rather charming lady. She couldn't find her room key and ended up passing out in the corridor. Oh what might have been..!

I can't remember, but it was closer to 'rape alley' then Morals Bar. My mate used to work behind the bar there so if you spent any amount of time there you'd probably know him, Jobshop, ring a bell?

This almost makes me want to got back to uni until I remember that I spent the whole first year going to every student night and then spending the days smoking, wallowing in filth with my horribly depressed but only likeable flatmate as the rest of them were toffs who couldn't make the grade for Oxford Uni but wanted to be able to tell people that they went to uni in Oxford.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
She couldn't find her room key and ended up passing out in the corridor. Oh what might have been..!

I met my wife at University and we've been together over 15 years.

Prior to that I had a traumatic experience with a looney first year, whose room I had gone back to for a drink, after having more than a few myself.

I'd only really gone back there because my friend (also very drunk) had ended up in the room of her friend.

Apart, we simulataneously sobered up and realised we had "pulled" Hinge and Bracket and as she started to reveal her extensively tatooed breasts I made my excuses and left.

Anyway - after recounting this story to some friends there, they jumped on me, took most my clothes off and zipped me up fully in a sleeping bag, wrapping it up with gaffa tape for good measure.

They stuck some of message on the bag saying "I Love You" and carried me across campus to her room, dropped me outside, knocked on her and pissed off.

I've tried to forget the rest, but when I was eventually released (after she dragged me inside) I made my excuses for the second time and left.

Chris3342

Aug 22, 2008
Aldrington,
St Andrews/ George street,
The Fold,
Porstlade somewhere?
Shoreham Grammar, Didnt help much :laugh:
Tarring (worthing)
then st Andrews in Worthing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here