Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

What result do you want from the Boro Cup game ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A win. Lucky enough to have seen us in one cup final. Sad that most would prefer being bottom half prem team on a regular basis than at least one cup success!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
"...and we're going up to* win the Cup for Sussex by the sea"

It would be slightly hypocritical to sing the song about going up to win and not actually wanting us to do so.

Let's go up and win!

*other versions are available

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh goody, another poll.

Why has nobody started a poll on 'Christmas, yes or no' with only turkeys allowed to vote?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Win, obviously.
Failing that a draw, as others have said we have players that can use the games and hopefully more signings to bed in.
Lose doesn't do anything for confidence and could impact on the league games coming up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A win. Lucky enough to have seen us in one cup final. Sad that most would prefer being bottom half prem team on a regular basis than at least one cup success!
Agree with the sentiments - but maybe not wit the facts? The contributors to this board seem to me to be heavily in favour of winning. As s the poll.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
I would like a win but don't mind a draw. If as a lot of posters have suggested we will be playing a weakened team it would give them more match practice.i probably am one of the few left who still love the cup matches. Shame so many teams now have devalued it including Seagulls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here