Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] What result do we want from Brentford vs Fulham

What result do we want from Brentford vs Fulham?

• Draw

Votes: 184 81.1%
  • Brentford win

Votes: 19 8.4%
  • Fulham win

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Fence, it matters not we’ll finish above both of them anyway

Votes: 22 9.7%

• Total voters

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Draw would probably be best result for us. Although a Brentford win wouldn't be the end of the world and it might dent Fulham's confidence a bit.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see @BrightonCottager has logged in and voted :lolol:

edit - I could have sworn there was a Fulham win vote but it’s not there now!

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Draw would obviously be preferable but I'm going to fly against popular opinion. I want Fulham to win if not a draw, as I suspect Brentford are the better side.

Honestly, I fear Brentford are a team that will fly under the radar and will end up being genuine contenders for a Europa place. Fulham will not shithouse results against superior teams every time they come up against such opposition.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Draw would obviously be preferable but I'm going to fly against popular opinion. I want Fulham to win if not a draw, as I suspect Brentford are the better side.

Honestly, I fear Brentford are a team that will fly under the radar and will end up being genuine contenders for a Europa place. Fulham will not shithouse results against superior teams every time they come up against such opposition.
You are forgetting that Fulham are one of the only teams to outplay us this season....... remarkable season for them so far.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You are forgetting that Fulham are one of the only teams to outplay us this season....... remarkable season for them so far.
Yes good point, excellent side at home.

Although Brentford were also worth their home win, to be fair. Albeit, without outplaying us.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah, happy for a point to be lost in the draw.

Fulham getting too far ahead could prove to be dispiriting if we don't turn games into points quickly enough, and also share some of the dark horse fears about Brentford. We could do with Toney's ban happening sooner rather than later to end their season.

Ultimately, though, if we can't finish above both of them, we don't deserve the potential spoils of an away day in Lithuania (other remote footballing outposts are available).

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1

Fulham getting too far ahead could prove to be dispiriting if we don't turn games into points quickly enough, and also share some of the dark horse fears about Brentford. We could do with Toney's ban happening sooner rather than later to end their season.

Ultimately, though, if we can't finish above both of them, we don't deserve the potential spoils of an away day in Lithuania (other remote footballing outposts are available).
Hearing supposedly is right after our game in April

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

If Lithuania is as nice as Latvia was when we went few years back you could build a long weekend around it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here