Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What PS2 game do you play to reduce stress after a day at work ??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
guitar hero 1 and 2 or medal of honor

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
no PS2 but on xbox I like to relax with a quick blast of Rainbow Six Vegas :catfight:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As DTG said, Guitar Hero 1 and 2 obviously. I've never had so much fun with my trousers on.

I've also recently picked up Vice City Stories on the PSP, which is just so good I nearly cried. The classic 80's tracks on the radio stations are truley something to BEHOLD.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Easy 10 said:
As DTG said, Guitar Hero 1 and 2 obviously. I've never had so much fun with my trousers on.

I've also recently picked up Vice City Stories on the PSP, which is just so good I nearly cried. The classic 80's tracks on the radio stations are truley something to BEHOLD.

GTAVCS is bloody BRILLIANT. I also just got the new metal gear solid game for the psp (Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops) and it is literally pure class.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
surrey jim said:
ditto,

anyone know when the next GTA will be out??

GTA IV is due out in October, but I think it might well be PS3 and X360 only. :(

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
None, i would rather unwind with a nice cool beer. :drink:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
My PS2 is f**** i think! When I try to load a game I get "disc read error". Can this be fixed? help!

Mr Blobby

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Two games that I keep going back to and playing again are The Warriors and Freedom Fighters. Both really playable and superb fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here