Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What POSTERS did you have on your bedroom wall as a kid ?

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Kenny Roberts
Barry Sheene
John Newbold
Percy Tait
Jonny Cecotto
Yvon du hammel
Paul Smart
Mick Grant
Pat Hennen
Dave Potter
Randy Mamola

Yup, into bikes - raced them from aged 18 to 28 made and lost a lot of 2-wheeled friends over those years.

Blimey, don't think many of the above are still alive!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Had a massive crush on this foxy little lady in my youth...and posters galore on the walls.

Attachments

• 1b0383b2d8dac4adc13e472caf2b4ec8.jpg
    1b0383b2d8dac4adc13e472caf2b4ec8.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 231

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
My granddad used to work with someone who was in the software game industry so I used to get all the promotional posters the shops got advertising various Spectrum and C64 games which ended up on the wall. A typical 80s geek bedroom

Also had one of those league ladders from Shoot with the little cardboard tabs you moved up and down.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
pat_benatar.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
This has been a bit of an eye-opener. A whole list of women who are completely unknown to me - there was another world out there.

My son's 11, I wonder who he'll have on his wall in a few years time. At the moment he has a poster of Ronaldo, wonder when that will change?

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
This has been a bit of an eye-opener. A whole list of women who are completely unknown to me - there was another world out there.

My son's 11, I wonder who he'll have on his wall in a few years time. At the moment he has a poster of Ronaldo, wonder when that will change?

My youngest is 10 & has an extremely racy Rita Ora calendar hanging up in his room...my wife didn't realize it would be quite so revealing when she ordered it for him for Xmas - but its bloody fantastic I must say!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Ah right. I left in 76 (was in the last pre-BHASVIC year) so I was not involved in any of your nefarious activities.

We had a meet up a few months ago, and Oliver Andrew (scary French teacher) and Dave Akers turned up, the latter with his guitar.

Susie Boon was supposed to put in an appearance but sadly couldn't make it.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Thanks to the internet :moo: I just had a few posters of the Beatles album covers, a keep calm and carry on poster, some BHAFC tickets and posters, and going slightly further back in time some Pokemon ones...

:blush:

richmond

May 30, 2008
I went to the Ritz cinema in Horsham and asked to have the 'Clockwork Orange' film poster - the ones they put in a cabinet outside the cinema. The manager looked at me, nodded and said 'yes'. I had to come back when the film listings changed. Went up on my bedroom wall. Collectors item now...sadly lost in house moves!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here