What phone?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E

enigma

Motorola V3

Motorola E1

Nokia 6230i

Samsung E530 (this might be a birds phone)

Samsung E720

Samsung Z500 (3G)

Samsung S500i

Sony Ericsson W550i

I quite fancy a flip phone, but not sure how good they are. Any advice appreciated.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I had the V3 for about 6 months shit phone although there is a new V3x or sometihng like that which has a better camera more memory and stuff coming out soon.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The Samsung's are all pretty girly, Nokia have totally lost their way, the V3 is very out of date now so I'd say go with the Sony Ericsson. That new Walkman branded handset is pretty smart, I certainly wouldn't mind one of them

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I've got the Z500 and its pretty damn decent, battery life is abit pants on 3G but you can set it to 2.5g or something and it lasts alot longer

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
MY DAUGHTER HAD ONE (750 I)UNTIL SOME ARAB BASTARD NICKED IT AND STARTED PHONING EGYPT WITH IT

I HOPE HE ACCIDENTLY SITS ON IT AND IT ENTERS HIS BOTTOM AND GIVES HIM HORRENDOUS PILES

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
I'm a Nokia man so I went for the 6230i but the Sony Ericsson K750i does look nice, as does the new orange Walkman phone.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I'm f***ing RUBBISH at that I am. I don't think I've even managed to win ONE point... :lolol:

:D

I told myself that i was too old for stupid little games. Then i got a cold and lay in bed for a few days. Super Real Tennis time. I've won a few tournaments. Built my player up. Now i'm playing some absolute whizzkids. It's terrifyingly fast.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i got the V3 cos it looked good.........but thats as far as it goes, its really shit:nono:

Donny Osmond

Jul 6, 2003
I've got the samsung z500. Quality phone and has a memory card slot so you can store loads of videos, music etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports