• It's not that black or white

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • Not telling you.

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
and the point of this thread is ?????? what exactly???????????

Liz costa said 50 percent of Brighton fans are gay in a radio interview. The whole debate whether this is an interesting question is on a thread called
50 percent of Brighton fans are gay.

Sorry don't know how to link.

I thought a poll might help.

Does this answer your question?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Where's Grizz the tube driver ?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I was hoping more people would have gone with a jokey Yes vote :lolol: oh well.

Probably known hundreds of bha fans but know of only one that is gay,worked with many gay guys and girls but none were into footie. :moo:

WE ARE MISSING OUT ON A HUGE POTENTIAL FAN BASE IN THE CITY! HOW DO WE ATTRACT MORE FANS FROM THE GAY COMMUNITY?
PINT AND A QUICHE SPECIAL OFFER? NO SERIOUSLY HOW COULD WE MAKE THE AMEX MORE WELCOMING TO THE BRIGHTON AND HOVE DIVERSE COMMUNITY?:moo:

Last edited:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I touched Brett Mendoza's bottom to try to distract him whilst he was being photographed with Gully's Girls at the Amex last week. The fact that I patted him and not a GG means that I suppose I must be gay. I'd better tell my wife and kids.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of my mates is gay and he is one of the instructors at a local ballroom dancing place.

Whenever we go out, you wouldn't believe the women he brings along. I suppose being a terrific dancer , the women flock around him like bees round a hunny pot.

It is the only time I have ever been in a pub where everyone actually stopped talking( like in the movies) when he came in with two ladies on his arm, one was a former miss brazil and the other a leading light in the west end.....

Sickening...lol

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
One of my mates is gay and he is one of the instructors at a local ballroom dancing place.

Whenever we go out, you wouldn't believe the women he brings along. I suppose being a terrific dancer , the women flock around him like bees round a hunny pot.

It is the only time I have ever been in a pub where everyone actually stopped talking( like in the movies) when he came in with two ladies on his arm, one was a former miss brazil and the other a leading light in the west end.....

Sickening...lol

LIke I said a lot of ladies like to hang out with (allegedly) safe company.

You know thwe old line.. "I just want us to be friends, don't muck our relationship up by bringing sex into it"..

Strangely this behaviour is mirrored in the animal world, I remember seeing a documentary abvout some animals "pretending" to be gay in order to fool a more dominant male, then copping off with his harem whilst he wasn't looking. That would NEVER happen in humans, would it?

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I'm gay, and I know of one other Albion fan. I think, if we bare in mind that the majority of gay people in Brighton have settled from other places, we probably have no more than any other club. We may have a large number of gay football fans who regard Albion as their 'second club'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here