Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
Tonight I have been listening to:

Laura Branigan
Pet Shop Boys
Alphaville
A Flock Of Seagulls

Planning you funeral?

I've been listening to Linval Thompson, Phrex, Spooky and at the mo Underworlds remix of Water From a Vineleaf by William Orbit

medicine man

Jan 22, 2004
by the sea
That's pretty incredible.
I've got William Orbit's Classics In a Modern Style CD, that the Ferry(?) Corsten remix that Tiesto plays(which I don't like, but that's another story) is from, and it is a corker- don't expect banging tunes though, it is classics done (very tastefully) with Orbits huge Synth collection- the Satie stuff is just lovely, and his version of *gets box* 'Cavalleria Rusticana' by Mascagni is just sublime.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
That's pretty incredible.
I've got William Orbit's Classics In a Modern Style CD, that the Ferry(?) Corsten remix that Tiesto plays(which I don't like, but that's another story) is from, and it is a corker- don't expect banging tunes though, it is classics done (very tastefully) with Orbits huge Synth collection- the Satie stuff is just lovely, and his version of *gets box* 'Cavalleria Rusticana' by Mascagni is just sublime.

Cool. I'll have a look out for that one.

Just found a couple of Fantazia raves on you tube that I'm flicking through at the moment. I don't half miss all that!!!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Carcass - "Carbonized Eyesockets", "Burnt to a Crisp", "Feast on Dismembered Carnage"

from their "Reek of Putrefaction" album

Awesome

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here