Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Makes YOU Glad To Be Alive And Living In Brighton?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For me its all about the tree surgeons.

We recently got served with a notice from the council to trim our bush. Ooo-er missus.

I just think its fantastic that:

a) We own a giant tree
b) The council feels it necessary to monitor aforesaid giant tree
c) Although we have a notice to get giant tree cut, we live in a conservation area which checks up on such tree-cutting acrivities which may well set council employee versus council employee

Plus most of the tree fellers are complete stoners with a thousand yard stare who should neverever normally be left in charge of any kind of working chainsaw, and there's patently not enough of them to go around in this part of the world if anybody's looking for a future career.

Loving it! :love:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
For me its all about the tree surgeons.

We recently got served with a notice from the council to trim our bush. Ooo-er missus.

I just think its fantastic that:

a) We own a giant tree
b) The council feels it necessary to monitor aforesaid giant tree
c) Although we have a notice to get giant tree cut, we live in a conservation area which checks up on such tree-cutting acrivities which may well set council employee versus council employee

Plus most of the tree fellers are complete stoners with a thousand yard stare who should neverever normally be left in charge of any kind of working chainsaw, and there's patently not enough of them to go around in this part of the world if anybody's looking for a future career.

Loving it! :love:

isnt it about time you went on one of your jaunts to aus or whereever ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I dont live in Brighton but happy because I am not a Palarse fan so lifes worth living

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I have three huge trees that the neighbours always complain about but they are protected so there is nothing to be done about them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here