Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the worst child name you have heard of?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I know two women who have never met each other, but each had a female child at similar times. One was called Lili-Bo and the other Bibi. I think fresh parents often forget that one day their babies will be troubled teens and then adults looking to be something other than Big Brother contestants or strippers, if the two are different. I have a fairly boring name, but am quite satisfied with it when i think of all the troubles and expectation a zany name likely brings.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Many years ago I met a man who had to carry his birth certificate with him as nobody believed him when he said that his name was Norman Conquest

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
........it is true that I had an ancestor (from the Horsted Keynes area,I think) called Charity Box.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Paul Hiscock

Chris Peacock

chris-peacock-large.jpg

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Mrs Narly is a teacher. Had a lovely young boy in her class last year called Conor Rea. Bless him.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Standing with my son in a childrens playground in Crawley (well Tilgate) a few weeks ago, you could hear a mother shouting out to her daughter, in what I call a 'council' voice, ........ "TOPAZ"

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
I used to work for a telecoms company and there was a bloke there called Ewan Kerr.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Along my road there is a family with strange names. Boy called Guvernor, and a girl named Princessin and Bubba another boy.

Do you live in Croydon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here