Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the proudest reason for being an Albion fan?

beardosh

Insert witty comment here
Dec 14, 2009
With all the bitterness going on at the moment regarding the 1901 club I thought we should share our most proudest reasons for being an Albion fan... Who wants to go first?

By the way on another note, this may have been asked 100 times before but is the a better way of accessing this site from an iPhone?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Hearing Man.U, Chelsea & Arsenal fans moaning about football. I turn around and tell them how BRILLIANT it is standing on a terrace with 3000 other fans singing "We're f***ing brilliant" as we destroy one of the best teams in our league.

<3

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
By the way on another note, this may have been asked 100 times before but is the a better way of accessing this site from an iPhone?

yeah...get an Android pohone, NSC works perfectly :thumbsup:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The fact that despite all the bullshit we've been through, The relegation battles & loss of our home we're still here. The fans are still here, the stripes are still here & it makes me proud that the light is visable at the end of the tunnel with Falmer & (hopefully) going one step closer to the promised land.

Echoing what ringleader said on the way home from Charlton i was sitting on the train raving on about how well our club had played away from home & on the same train was some miserable Arsenal fan moaning how his team of international superstars had won.

beardosh

Dec 14, 2009
yeah...get an Android pohone, NSC works perfectly :thumbsup:

Works fine too on the iPhone, i even get retina display whatever the hell that is! But just wanted to know if there was an iPhone specific version.

beardosh

Dec 14, 2009
The fact that despite all the bullshit we've been through, The relegation battles & loss of our home we're still here. The fans are still here, the stripes are still here & it makes me proud that the light is visable at the end of the tunnel with Falmer & (hopefully) going one step closer to the promised land.

Echoing what ringleader said on the way home from Charlton i was sitting on the train raving on about how well our club had played away from home & on the same train was some miserable Arsenal fan moaning how his team of international superstars had won.

:clap2: :clap2:

Feb 14, 2010
Fans United, then the York City game , the campaign led by Gulls Eye and then Hereford away to stay up. We could win the FA cup and the respect we would get would not match what happened in those dark days. I think all club employees should have to read Build a Bonfire and More than 90 Minutes

D

Deleted User X18H

Supporting the nearest team to my house at any level of football.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
For me it's the fact that it's my family's team. My local team. I used to go with my dad and my grandfather. Now I go with my dad and my son. I hope one day I will be going with my son and grandson. Through good times and bad in my life the Seagulls have always been the constant, and always will. Whether good or bad I know that will never change.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was born here. I could have been born anywhere, and supported anyone. But I was born here, so I support Brighton.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
My father and grandad were both Albion fans. Family have followed the club since the late 30's

Better than being some plastic twat who has never been to support his team, and changes teams dependant on who is winning at the time!!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Like most others, simply the fact that I support my local team. Through thick or thin, good times or bad, I will always, always support The Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here