Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the chance the game will be off tonight?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It has been really foggy in Newhaven all day, but the vast majority of it has completely cleared now. I can see a house, with a flag flying, which is flapping quite a bit, so the wind speed must have picked up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very thick fog now in BN43

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Starting to thicken a bit at top of Dyke Road. Hope it's on for those poor sods travelling a long way, but think there could be chance of it getting worse :(

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I would not be able to see the north goal from E1F unless it improves (Shoreham). Getting worse in the last half an hour.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Weather update at Falmer anyone? I'm setting off soon, would be good to know that there is a chance of a match!

A work colleague has just driven past he said visibility is patchy and very poor in places.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
If it does get postponed, would it be completely unreasonable to rearrange for tomorrow 3pm as someone suggested earlier? Obviously a bit of bum for those who travel, but I'd be happy to put up a couple of fans (even Derby ones) at my place for the night!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Will be taking the gamble and setting off shortly. Please let this go ahead. I need my North Stand fix.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
The cold air "should" push the fog out, when the temperature drops! Saying that the temp looks pretty stable after dark!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here