What is the best Nightclub you have been to?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

deano5

Dec 17, 2004
eb
Bluejuice said:
Fabric is the best club in the world without question.
totally agree never had a bad night in fabric.awsome sound system and always a cracking atmosphere.:bowdown: :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
TIFFANIES in Great Yarmouth was good, till i got carried out by 2 bouncers.:lolol:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Rodders said:
There is a place called thursdays in chichester, we go there on a tuesday its soooo confusing !!! Anyhoo..... its a big lofty converted barn, and has this massive garden, that u can talk and drink as well, then go for a dance, pick a lady up and take her outside. It is awesome because outside in the gardens, they are constantly all throught the night cooking burgers for £1 each. Its great. :clap2: :drink:

Myself and another on here could tell you a few good yarns about Thursdays! Even when it was Martines ( ooppss showing me age) as mentioned on another thread Sterns was a good night out and has anyone been to one of the smallest venues ever.........Ground Zero in Bognor? (not a sick joke .......was so called well before 9/11)
The LOUDEST nightclub i have been to is The Fridge in Brixton, now that place was a heaving mass of pulsating flesh:lolol: and the music hurt your chest it was so loud!!

The Naffest Nightclub i have been to is CRYSTALS.................Loads of capri's parked outside and people pestering you to purchase pegs:lolol: :lolol: I dont have to say where it is located do I?:censored:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Rowdey said:
Billy - did you know Andy Cap..?!
:thumbsup:
Possibly a bit before my time, I can't actually remember that many names because my brain got destroyed :shootself

empire said:
boscombe was and still is worse than anywhere i have ever been
:lolol: Boscombe is funny, no decent pubs and a shithole to boot. Slinky is a wicked club though, I try to get down there once every few months. Last went for a hardcore night a few weeks ago.
Still on my list of to do's is Fabric, Heaven but when it isn't a gay night and Code in birmingham. The Bomb in nottingham is meant to be good, as is the emporium in coalville. Missed the boat on Gatecrasher, wanted to go a few years back and then the club stopped diong weekly nights and the scene kind of died.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
. The Bomb in nottingham is meant to be good,

The Bomb is f***ing SWEET. Natural caves in clubs are wicked and the two 'secret' gardens provide excellent chill out areas. They never let too many people in either. Great place.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Woodchip said:
The Trek, Seaford

:rave: :rave: :rave:

Arf...!

I remeber going there about in about 1988 and the seaford massive thought it was cool coz they played Black Box - Ride on Time occasionaly..!

Now..if your'd said Cloud Nine in Newhaven..

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Rowdey said:
Arf...!

I remeber going there about in about 1988 and the seaford massive thought it was cool coz they played Black Box - Ride on Time occasionaly..!

Now..if your'd said Cloud Nine in Newhaven..
Was Liberty's. Currently closed after the "murder" of someone I used to go to school with.

blueandwhitearmy

Oct 29, 2004
Bevendean
Being 18, I aint exactly the most experienced clubber but so far the best club in Brighton I've been to is Pav Tav and abroad its gotta be the Q Club in Faliraki which had three rooms, 2 of em were fuckin shit, the other one played really cheesy stuff and a bit of indie, I also met my current girlfriend in there so it has some sentimental value also!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Earlybird said:
Sherrys, West st:bowdown:
f***ing hell Dan, 2 days running on here.......are you ok?:lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
Woodchip said:
The Trek, Seaford

:rave: :rave: :rave:
Used to go there every friday and saturday night.Had a nice dance with the electric floor polisher once, to everyones amusement.:lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Jul 25, 2006
not sure what its like these days - a bit up its own arse so I hear. but in the early/mid 90's this place could not be beaten.

spaceibiza2002danceey0.jpg

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Paradox, never forgot the first night I ever got in there (as a starry eyed 15 year old!)... the gorgeous women, the neon lights, the cheap alchopops.... I were like a pig in shit.
I prefered Club Barcelona. Maybe that's coz I'm old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports