Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is the best Brighton goal you have ever seen live?...

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hard to say best without giving this question way to much thought for a Monday morning at work but Nathan Jones at Forest always sticks in my mind as a bit special.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
In no particular order:
Storer's goal at The Goldstone.
Reinelt at Hereford.
Wilkins free kick v Ipswich.
Skalak v QPR
Lopez free kick v. Palace.
Bridcutt v Carlisle.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Lots of attempts made to find footage of the goal, including contacting Brentford FC, but to no avail. First or second round of the FA Cup, wasn't it? Surely the regional BBC/ ITV news broadcasts at the time would've included it in their weekend goals round-up?

No none. Apparently no cameras in the ground that day. Garry said himself that he's tried to find it. Reckons its his finests goal too.

I wholeheartedly agree - As I believe most that saw it will too.

Great day out, we took over Griffin Park that day, at least two pitch invasions if my memory serves?! One of those away days where they kept back the HOME fans after!

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Great post! Two fairly recent ones spring to mind. David Lopez vs Palace in the 3-0 home win so perfect in many ways - the accuracy, the opposition, the timing just before half time and the celebration and Zamora's first goal of his second spell at Elland Road. It was a class finish but because of the pure joy and passion that he showed in front of the fans (with an added bonus of being right in front of the stand where most of their neanderthals gather). From the Goldstone days Gary Nelson vs Arsenal in the 4th round of the FA Cup and the whole of the north stand going apeshit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here