Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is still legal...

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
10 are highlighted. If you look at the cluster of 3 there's a small 4th one highlighted to the North East.
I counted 10 to begin with, which is a partial win, but are all 10 states (you made Washington DC a separate case so I assume it isn't?)?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I counted 10 to begin with, which is a partial win, but are all 10 states (you made Washington DC a separate case so I assume it isn't?)?

Washington DC is not a state, it's a Federal District (I believe that's the term). They don't get any Senators or Congresspeople (although they do have a non-voting representative in the House of Representatives) and couldn't vote for President until 1961.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Washington DC is not a state, it's a Federal District (I believe that's the term). They don't get any Senators or Congresspeople (although they do have a non-voting representative in the House of Representatives) and couldn't vote for President until 1961.
Interesting! Thanks for clearing it up!

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

Got there before me. FYI wasn't being a pedant just didn't see DC

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Er, bestiality is legal in the UK.

Apparently not. According to wiki:

Illegal since 1290
(Penalty: Maximum of 2 years in prison for conviction on indictment
Maximum of 6 months in prison and a fine for summary conviction) Intercourse with an animal (see Sexual Offences Act 2003).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Apparently not. According to wiki:
Oops.

So you can get locked up for having sex with a loving pet! Wouldn't happen in Germany.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Apologies for my absence, I was waylaid getting the stray sheep in for the night.
Bestiality Is indeed the answer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Being black?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here