Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is on your Christmas list?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I'm being badgered to provide my Christmas list. Unfortunately, like every year, I'm drawing a blank.

So far I have come up with some noise cancelling headphones and a hedge trimmer.

I was looking to plagarise someone else's, so, what have you asked for (or perhaps want but haven't asked for)?

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A PSP to help while away the hours I spend on The Gatwick Express and Victoria Line tube every day.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I suggest visiting Waterstones for ideas.

I couldnt really think of anything I needed or wanted for my list (how spoilt does that sound?!) but it is all books now, travel, cooking, history and biographies.

Managed to buy most of my presents for family and friends while there also.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
stuff for my mountain bike. hd satellite box, curry cook book, anything Albion related, stuff for my car, trainers for squash/stuff for squash,younger bird, clothes, alcohol ,tools but not socks

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
1. Withdean Years, only realised it was available to pre order, Ive been waiting over half a year for this to be released!
2. New HD LCD TV, I've got this shitty grundig tv which is more like a box, works fine, but I do have this problem where two green and one red light appear for no reason and cannot get rid of it. Plus the new TV has HD great for playing my xbox on.:D
3. Skyrim, I have been looking forward to this game since it was released back last month, I'm not an avid fan of RPG games so I wasn't so eager to buy it straight away, like I do with FIFA and MW3.
4. New job, it explains itself...

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
Absolutely nothing from anyone else, but having been through the coffeee machine thread, I might get myself one of those.

Funnily enough just before that thread was posted I decided I'd really like a nice coffee machine. Actually that thought was inspired by hotukdeals.com, as someone had posted a bean to cup machine. Unfortunately, I don't think Santa's pockets are deep enough.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I suggest visiting Waterstones for ideas.

I couldnt really think of anything I needed or wanted for my list (how spoilt does that sound?!) but it is all books now, travel, cooking, history and biographies.

Managed to buy most of my presents for family and friends while there also.

I've recently bought a Kindle so I don't really want physical books, therefore I'd effectively just be asking for an Amazon voucher.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Taking the upgrade anytime option with Vodafone in late Jan so I can finally leave behind my shitty Blackberry and get the new iPhone. Not sure how much the handset will cost - does anyone on here know incidentally? Money towards that anyway, in answer to the original question.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Having just read The Withdean Years is available from Saturday at the club shop, that has gone straight onto my list.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Taking the upgrade anytime option with Vodafone in late Jan so I can finally leave behind my shitty Blackberry and get the new iPhone. Not sure how much the handset will cost - does anyone on here know incidentally? Money towards that anyway, in answer to the original question.

I think you can get a 16gb 4s for about £180 on a £30 a month (ish) contract for 24 months?

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Just had my 18th last month and got everything I could have possibly wanted.

- Macbook air
- Beats Headphones
- iPhone 4s

Honestly do not know anything else I want!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here