Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is more electable than Jeremy Corbyn?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm working my nuts off for the grand sum of £8.83 an hour and I'm luckier than most, however I won't be getting any sort of raise this year yet again. ..... as for " Were these millions rich a few years ago " ?.... no but at least there was more cheap housing and social care and infrastructure a few years back..... think back 20 years, Primark, Poundland, Lidl and Aldi did not exist as there was no need for them then now they are almost essential unless you are one of the luckier ones.
Lidl opened in 1994 in the UK, Aldi 1990, Poundland 1990. Just a bit of pedantry, please carry on.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lidl opened in 1994 in the UK, Aldi 1990, Poundland 1990. Just a bit of pedantry, please carry on.
The explosion of store openings has occurred much more recently..as you well know. . ALDI expecting to open another 70 stores in the UK in the next year. Along with Lidl, these are expanding faster than Tesco, Asda,Sainsburys and Morrisons... In fact the big four are closing stores....but you probably knew that too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here