Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What if we've peaked?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What if beating Ajax away and Marseille at home was the peak of the Brighton and Hove Albion experience and we will now slowly return to being an upper mid table Championship side?

It feels like that.
Hang on a minute, losing badly to one of the form teams in Italy means we sink to mid table in Div 2? Behave. Some rebuilding is needed, but don't see why it means we will get relegated.

Big summer window ahead though.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe, maybe not. Yes we’re a selling club but only when our valuation is met. Maybe teams will see better value elsewhere if we end the season in a less convincing manner. Obviously Pedro is currently injured and so may be eased back into the first XI similar to Enciso, so maybe less in the shop window. Mitoma is out until the summer. Obviously if these three are playing and scoring for fun between now and the end of the season then bids will come in.
Who have we kept hold of lately ? We got an extra couple of months out of Mac and Caceido, but we knew they were gone. It's just where we are.

We've had some great under the radar kids who are looking the biz. But I'm just feeling a little bit despondent right now on where we'll be come August. Who's next ?
Like I say...foodchain. I know. But it's getting really, really tiresome having our talent plucked.

I'm just on a real downer tonight. Give me a day or two.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Who have we kept hold of lately ? We got an extra couple of months out of Mac and Caceido, but we knew they were gone. It's just where we are.

We've had some great under the radar kids who are looking the biz. But I'm just feeling a little bit despondent right now on where we'll be come August. Who's next ?
Like I say...foodchain. I know. But it's getting really, really tiresome having our talent plucked.

I'm just on a real downer tonight. Give me a day or two.
One more game, and then an international break. In my opinion, if Pedro & Mitoms were playing tonight we’d get a draw out of that. We had no bite.
Pedro will be back by the end of March, which will help the others.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here