Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What if Trump grabs Theresa May in a rude place?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I wonder what first attracted her to the ageing billionaire Donald Trump?

Sitting here thinking of a good reason for a couple of minutes It might have something to do with money. Still odd because there are lots of rich men out there that she may have looked more suited to. It's one hell of a game to play if there is no love but I don't know how womens minds work. You are probably better suited to answer the question than me :shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sitting here thinking of a good reason for a couiple of minutes It might have something to do with money. Still odd because there are lots of rich men out there that she may have looked more suited to. It's one hell of a game to play if there is no love but I don't know how womens minds work. You are probably better suited to answer the question than me :shrug:

Perhaps he has incredible charisma, that could be it.

Or, maybe, his tiny hands make other parts of his body look more massive than a Sheffield Wednesday play off final ticket queue.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Trump: "Morning Madame May, welcum to the White House"
TM: "Morning president Trump, is that my missing trident in your trousers, or are you pleased to see me?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
The thread title doesn't make sense. Theresa May can't possibly have a rude place. Revolting thought.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sitting here thinking of a good reason for a couple of minutes It might have something to do with money. Still odd because there are lots of rich men out there that she may have looked more suited to. It's one hell of a game to play if there is no love but I don't know how womens minds work. You are probably better suited to answer the question than me :shrug:

On a more serious note, the mad yanks see the First Lady as almost as important as the President, so to vote in the awful Trump AND a First Lady who is obviously only with him for money, speaks with that accent, and is incapable of making a speech without copying the previous First Lady and she seems incredibly moody means they must have really hated the establishment.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think now that our Maybot is so desperate for some kind of leverage against Europe that she will be more than willing succumb to a full cavity inspection. Talk of May and Trump " Leading The World Again Together " is frankly worrying. This is a man who has just sanctioned the use of torture against his enemies.... An enemy that could be anyone who disagrees with him..

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
She's about to suck up to a President looking to turn the clock back decades.

Torture, family planning, open racism, increased burning of fossil fuels and she reckons the US is 'renewing' itself

So as we rediscover our confidence together – as you renew your nation just as we renew ours – we have the opportunity, indeed the responsibility, to renew the special relationship for this new age. We have the opportunity to lead, together, again.

Urgh.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... This is a man who has just sanctioned the use of torture against his enemies....

actually i dont believe he has. i heard the interview and he said he's going with his Secretary of Defense view, who does not support it. he then went onto some rhetoric about using fire to fight fire and that asking opinion of a dozen experts told him it works. thats not a sanctioning of use, because the official (and legal) position to not use it remains, he's saying that he isnt against its use. lets not fall into the trap of deliberately misquoting just because we dont like him.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
actually i dont believe he has. i heard the interview and he said he's going with his Secretary of Defense view, who does not support it. he then went onto some rhetoric about using fire to fight fire and that asking opinion of a dozen experts told him it works. thats not a sanctioning of use, because the official (and legal) position to not use it remains, he's saying that he isnt against its use. lets not fall into the trap of deliberately misquoting just because we dont like him.
Thanks for clearing that up. I stupidly thought that not being against the use of torture somehow sanctioned it. Thanks for the " Alternate Facts "

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13

Let's go back a year ??? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpj3pp10wD8

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here